I was inspired today by a shared post on Facebook, recommending the video you will find below. Inspired enough to reshare it and also to make this declaration. I hope that any and all readers may find this useful.
A Declaration of Personal Independence and Integrity
I am human.
I am an individual.
For as long as I can, and for as long as it is within my power and capability to do so…
– I will be myself.
– I will make my own decisions.
– I will decide what is right and what is wrong.
– I will decide what is truth and what is false.
– I will not conform to some pattern that the society I live in would set for me.
– I will not stand silent while evil is carried out by others in my name.
– I will speak up for justice where injustice is done.
– I will call out those who are perpetrating harm, lies, mischief and anything that is not good in the world. No matter who they are.
– I will maintain my integrity by speaking the truth as I see it.
– I will maintain my personal independence.
– I will be a person, not a sheeple.
– I will be alert.
– I will be strong.
– I will be free.
…and that is what this video is all about. Try it. You may begin to see the world – your world – your self, a little differently.